Chromatized oil is oil that has been solarized through colored glass from the 7 colors of the visible spectrum. A variety of oils can be used such as linseed or flaxseed oil or coconut oil. It has been used in color therapy to assist in healing a host of health problems, including burns with excellent results. Combining color light therapy with massaging chromatized oil on specific parts of the body can have remarkable healing effects.
ColorWave Color Therapy glass bottles for solarizing massage oil
- Make your own solarized massage oil for color therapy healing
- Set of refillable colored glass bottles for making solarized oil for color therapy.
- Seven (20ml) glass bottles with pipette drop dispenser
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet
- Just fill with oil (preferably flaxseed or linseed oil but other oils can be used) and place in the sun for several days. Oils take much longer to solarize than water but solarized oil will also last much longer, often many months or more, depending on the oil.
- Excellent tool for color therapists to use alone or with your ColorWave Light Generator or for personal use. Makes a great gift. Includes gift box. Does not include oil.